Latest Club News:
- New race marks have been ordered and should be with us soon.
- The dye has been topped up to the lake looks a little more blue. Hopefully it will help to keep the weed at bay again!
- Pat is closing in on the new boats for the RTC. Watch this space for news of his purchases.
- We had and eventful All Day Breakfast Race with winds gusting up to 50mph. 75% of the entry did not make it to the finish with a few equipmet failures and lots of capsizes. Well done to all those, particularly the juniors, that braved the conditions and congratulations to Gareth Russell for spending the least time in the water to win the race!
- The first part of the Duty Rota has been published. Please check to se if you have been allocated a duty